Re: linux 2.4.2-XFS

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: linux 2.4.2-XFS
From: Galen Arnold <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:08:43 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, Mike Pflugmacher <mikep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Hoyenga <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve,

I ran "iozone -s 4000m" again with a new kernel (your attached patch).
I'm getting the same errors and have attached a slab.out.gz file showing
slabinfo every 1s during the test.  The __alloc_pages: error shows up a
few seconds into the test.  buffer_head values seem to ramp up
quickly with iozone...

-Galen

--
+