Re: does it work on 2.4.4

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: does it work on 2.4.4
From: Chuck Rouillard <chuckr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <georgeb@xxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve,

Could you elaborate? The singular patch method has been kinda
handy (and speedy) for local test system builds. I guess that
the patches were provided to prime the CVS pump but we really
don't need the newest, just consistency. Applying the patches
works nicely for us... so far :-). We're currently testing on
(with) highly modified Debian matter.

Thanks,

.cr