Re: does it work on 2.4.4

To: Chuck Rouillard <chuckr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: does it work on 2.4.4
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:31:02 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>, <georgeb@xxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, a good question posed to me was Why in the hell is it 3 MB. I like a
single patch myself, but it's not quite right for accuracy, with the
different kinds of things this patch touches. You've got tools, then core
linux/xfs, then xfs/fs. That's potentially 3 patches all together.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA