Re: XFS corruption on SoftRAID5

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS corruption on SoftRAID5
From: Simon Matter <simon.matter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:59:36 +0200
Cc: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve Lord schrieb:

> > I don't know what to try anymore...
>
> First rule of bug reporting, which version of the kernel are you using?
I said PR1-PR3. I thought it's just the naming for the RH Kernels 1.0.1
release.
> Oh, and what type of NFS servers?
Okay, they are linux servers. kernel 2.2.16 and 2.0.36!. Just believe
me, they are not the problem.

> Details, details please.
Sorry

Now, don't worry, it's not XFS!
I tried the same with ext2, same corruption.
I tried the same with SoftRAID 0, same corruption.
I tried the same with just one partition on one disk, NO problem!