Filesystem on XFS partition no longer accessible after writing

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Filesystem on XFS partition no longer accessible after writing
From: Jurgen Kramer <GTM.Kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:47:36 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm having problems with my XFS partition on one of my systems. The
partition contains all my MP3 files. This morning I was trying to add a
new album to my collection but as soon as something is written to this
filesystem it's no longer accessible. The program who's accessing the
partition starts to eat up all CPU time (one one processor) and can't be

killed. A hard reset is the only solution.

After upgrading to the latest CVS version the problem still persists.
What could be the problem?
I'm running this on a Red Hat 7.0 SMP system. It all worked all some CVS

versions ago...;-)

Greetings,

Jurgen