Re: Installer for RH7.1 Alpha

To: ThH <thh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Installer for RH7.1 Alpha
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:32:55 +0200
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 08:35 11-7-2001 -0400, Martin K. Petersen wrote:

ThH> Is there a way to make an installer iso for RH7.1 Alpha? May be
ThH> with SRPMS from 1.0.1 i386 installer. What I have to do for this
ThH> way or other.

It's on my list of things to do.  Still waiting for my replacement
Alpha to arrive, though.

But yes.  Effectively you need to respin the SRPMS on the XFS 1.0.1
iso for Alpha.

Would I need root for rebuilding SRPMS?
I can check with my friend if he can make his alpha booting to test/rebuild it with.

Cheers

--
Seth
I use the last kind.