Re: Everyone's favorite offtopic topic

To: Andrew Klaassen <ak@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Everyone's favorite offtopic topic
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:33:05 +0200
Cc: reiserfs-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 16:36 30-7-2001 -0400, Andrew Klaassen wrote:
On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 03:19:04PM -0500,
Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> If you still need a list server, I've created
> linux-ide-arrays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  It's run by Majordomo;
> you can join the normal way or by sending an empty message to:
>
> -
> -
> linux-ide-arrays-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well... there we go.  Sounds good.  Thanks.

Think we should let the Reiser people know, too? Anybody else?

That is often used in the same setups as well. I'll cc their list.

Note to the reiserfs folks:
The following list is for discussion about IDE raid arrays and around a TB in size :-)
Using software raid or hardware raid or anything else deemed neccesary for the cause.

Cheers

--
Seth
I use the last kind.