Re: spam

To: "XFS: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: spam
From: "Orn E. Hansen" <oe.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:22:11 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
mánudagur  9. júlí 2001 00:55, Juha Saarinen skrifaði:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, D. Stimits wrote:
> > You probably can't hear it, but I am cheering now.
>
> Don't... it'll likely be a "whack-a-mole" cheap dial-up account bought
> with a stolen credit card number. The spammer will just get new ones...

  I don't know much about this stuff, but I always keep in mind an old saying
"good or bad attention, as good advertisment if it catches attention".
Meaning that *any* attention paid to it, means the spammer got what he wanted.

  I usually just hit *delete* and ignore them.