2.4.3-SGI_XFS_1.0.1smp leaks?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2.4.3-SGI_XFS_1.0.1smp leaks?
From: Gerald Britton <gbritton@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:33:25 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I ran the 1.0 redhatish kernel for months with no major problems other than
a few data corruption bugs on dirty recovery.  I was hoping that upgrading to
1.0.1 would fix those issues, but now I seem to be running out of memory in
the space of about 2 days.  The "used" ammount of memory seems to be higher
than the sum of all processes, so it seems like something is leaking userspace
memory.  Anyone else having these problems?  Any fix available?

                                -- Gerald