RE: Xfs prblems with clearcase mvfs

To: lord@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Xfs prblems with clearcase mvfs
From: Imad.Ossaily@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:08:21 +0300
Cc: knuffie@xxxxxxxxx, Ext-Kamaljeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
You are right, the Structure_check function is from mvfs code itself. In the
makefile for building mvfs you have to indicate the location of the kernel
sources you are using. I have changed the makefile to the right kernel
sources, and that should mean that I'm using the right kernel headers. Am I
right?
What about super_operations and file_operations?

Imad.