Anyone using XFS ACLs?

Subject: Anyone using XFS ACLs?
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:47:38 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anybody on the list is currently using XFS ACLs in some
sort of a production environment (although this term has to be qualified).
I ask not because of concern with the stability of ACL support with XFS,
but because I need help with implementing them.

In particular a previous thread (Subject: chacl questions) did not
progress enough for me to find a way to get to implement them on my
system.

I hope my rephrasing my questions will help me get some answers.

What needs to be done:

 o Set the ACLs of a pretty large tree of files and directories
recursively.

 o Find out how to manage ACLs for easy addition/removal of particular
user privileges on a per-subtree/branch basis again recursively.

 o Get some tips from those who have already implemented ACLs for a large
data share (something like what Samba can provide although to be accessed
locally or via NFS).

I hope that someone out there can help me out with this. Thank you very
much in advance. :)

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.