Re: xfsdump looking for libhandle.la in /lib

Subject: Re: xfsdump looking for libhandle.la in /lib
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:04:58 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 at 19:42, Nathan Scott wrote:
> Oh - I just tried it, & you're right [sheepish grin]. Something must
> have been changed underneath me ... I'll go have another look.

Hehehe. Oops. You've been working too hard, I guess. Glad I was able to
broadcast a heads up. :)

> Actually, I should probably go home now.  ;)

Yes, you probably should. I remember running "rm -fR *" from / once when I
was tired. I forgot I wasn't in the directory I should've deleted. I had
too many darned xterms open. :(

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.