Re: Everyone's favorite offtopic topic

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Everyone's favorite offtopic topic
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:59:01 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Klaassen wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 11:46:22PM +0200,
> Martin Stricker wrote:
> > Andrew Klaassen wrote:
> > > A number of times, questions have popped up on this list
> > > about building really large arrays of IDE disks.  Does
> > > anybody know if there's a list dedicated to that?
> <snip>
> > > Anybody else think there might be enough interest to make
> > > something like this a go?
> > I'm interested, I'm looking forward to do this myself in the
> > near future.
> So... if I decide to get something like this set up... anybody
> know who might be willing to host such a mailing list?
> (Any chance that oss.sgi.com would?  Or the ReiserFS folks?)

Since this is something I'm interested in too, and have a colocated
machine capable of running mailman, I'd be willing to give it a shot as
long as it doesn't turn into too high a traffic list, and nobody would
mind a fairly inexperienced listmgr running the list.  (But to clarify:
I'm definitely not an inexperienced sysadmin, I've just never run a big
list before.)

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

usage: qrpff 153 2 8 105 225 < /mnt/dvd/VOB_FILENAME \

http://www.eff.org/                    http://www.opendvd.org/