Problems with driver disk

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problems with driver disk
From: Bernd Birkholz <opensystems@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 23:18:26 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I did want to use xfs on my new server system because I learnt to
appreciate this filesystem under IRIX. So I downloaded your installer
iso image and burnt it on CD. Since the RAID driver in RedHat 7.1 for my
RAID-Controller was corrupt I got a driver disk. This one was working
correctly with RedHat's original install CD. After using your installer
CD in expert mode with driver disk I got unfortunately the following
error. After choosing "custom installation" this message occurs:

No Drives Found
An error has occured - no valid devices were found on which to create
new filesystems. Please check your hardware for the cause of this
problem.

Perhaps you have an idea to solve this......

Kind regards

Bernd Birkholz