Re: sorry bout the language

To: Alan Eldridge <alane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: sorry bout the language
From: Walt H <waltabbyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:06:58 -0700
Cc: SGI XFS Dev List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
No problem for me. It's completely understandable. Everybody needs to vent a bit I think. Take care and God bless. Or, if you're not into that, I love ya anyway :) Thanks to you and all involved in XFS, the rest of us are getting a great FS and I for one really appreciate the hard work, especially given the circumstances of late. Thanks,

-Walt

Alan Eldridge wrote:

Sorry for the language in the post i copied to the list. I didn't think
about that until about 2 seconds after it had gone out. :(