Re: tcsh incorrectly compiled

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tcsh incorrectly compiled
From: Jonathan Dill <dill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:34:55 -0400
Cc: Marc Schmitt <schmitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, florin@xxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve Lord wrote:
 You know, I seem to remember this from a long time back, tcsh is not
> built as an LSF aware binary, you need O_LARGEFILE on open now to be
> allowed to access beyond the 2Tbyte limit. I did at one point get
> a tcsh source rpm, add the correct glibc -D option and rebuild, it
> all started working at this point.

OK so exactly what flags do I need to compile it correctly?  I presume
that I can make the changes to the spec file or Makefile and it should
work.  I want to check the src.rpm from RH 7.2 and see if that one is
corrected.

--
"Jonathan F. Dill" (dill@xxxxxxxxxxxx)