Re: FS Steves [Totally OT]

Subject: Re: FS Steves [Totally OT]
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:19:58 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve Lord wrote:

> > So who's the best filesystem Steve, Best or Lord?  Best implies being
> > the best, but it's hard to be better than a Lord I would imagine.
> >
> > I know it's just coincidence but I always get a chuckle about the
> > implications of these two Steves' names.  :)
>
> But no one escapes from Tweedies chicken farm!
>
> Lets see if someone can get that reference ;-)

I might have had to think about that except our local public TV station
just played a fantastic mini-documentary about Nick Park and Aardman
Animation.

With Microsoft products, failure is not an option --
                                     it's a standard component.
Choose your life.  Choose your future.            Derek Glidden
         Choose Linux.              http://www.illusionary.com/