Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?

To: sandeen@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?
From: Martin Apel <apel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:09:27 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I noticed that did a mistake in the mail I just sent. I took Kelly's mail,
when I decided to write something about our production server. I forgot
to delete the line saying 'Kelly Corbin wrote'. So the mail has nothing
to do with Kelly. Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Martin
Martin Apel, Dipl.-Inform.                            t e c m a t h  A G
Group Manager Software Development              Human Solutions Division
phone +49 (0)6301 606-300            Sauerwiesen 2, 67661 Kaiserslautern
fax   +49 (0)6301 606-309                                        Germany
apel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                               http://www.tecmath.com