Re: 7.2 installer crash

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 7.2 installer crash
From: "P.Dixon" <p.dixon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:57:27 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Just tried the XFS 7.2 installer (text mode) and it crashed while
> installing tetex. Note that the Red Hat 7.2 CDROMS have been used
> previously to install Red Hat 7.2 on other systems using ext3.

Just tried the graphical installer and that worked - although when
returning from testing the X configuration, it put my monitor into power
save mode - finally resulting in me pressing ctrl-alt-delete. As this is
the last part of installation, I now have a working Red Hat 7.2 system
with XFS. Cheers!

                                        Paul