Re: XFS use in production environment

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS use in production environment
From: Derek Richardson <derek.richardson@xxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Nov 2001 09:11:09 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Eric,
My apologies, I'm used to our version/settings of Mailman, which don't
mind HTMl.  Also, I spoke w/ my employer, and I should be fine to do a
bit of stability testing/benchmarking on a machine I have.  I can't
dedicate a lot (more than a few hours each week) of time, but I'm
willing to help.
Regards,
Derek R.