Re: mailing list status

To: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Dec 2001 15:01:58 -0600
Cc: Derek Richardson <derek.richardson@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
We talked about doing that at one time, but decided
it would be best to install some spam filters rather
than penalize people who may have a valid  bug/question
yet not on the list.

The misses on the spam filter seem to be low enough that
I don't think we need to do this.

I've started looking at a different spam filter;
spamassassin   claims 99.94% spam effective.
If it appears to work... well we'll see.