Re: XFS fails fsx-linux.c - log dump

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS fails fsx-linux.c - log dump
From: Shawn Starr <spstarr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:13:28 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, it is failing every time. Because both times i ran the utility it
generated different failed results.

It should be kept in mind that the -mjc branch contains Riel's new VM
patches (rmap-10c soon rmap-11). Which might affect somethings but im not
able to determine it right now.

I do not notice file system corruption with normal/heavy use (dbench 60)
on a Pentium 200.

There are inconsistancies, I can also check with a 2.4.17 vanilla branch
with XFS only applied (from cvs).

Shawn.