Re: Oracle install -- fixed?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oracle install -- fixed?
From: "Adam McKenna" <adam-dated-1010976162.517f80@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:42:41 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 08:43:26PM -0600, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Any info on how it fails?  I remember this from many months ago... I don't
> think we made any progress, since we don't have an Oracle for Linux
> license in this group - is there a demo or something that's freely
> available, that might exhibit the same problems?

You can download a copy of Oracle 8.1.7 from otn.oracle.com -- you do have to
sign away your life of course but it's a full version.

If I remember correctly, the error given is something like "A miscellaneous
error occured" :)

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   | GPG: 17A4 11F7 5E7E C2E7 08AA