TAKE - fix mix of buffered and direct I/O to a file in parallel

Subject: TAKE - fix mix of buffered and direct I/O to a file in parallel
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:20:40 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Buffered reads were getting stomped on by direct writes which happened
at the same time. I doubt anyone was doing this outside of test programs.

Date:  Wed Jan  9 13:18:10 PST 2002
Workarea:  jen.americas.sgi.com:/src/lord/xfs-linux.2.4

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  2.4.x-xfs:slinx:109311a
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_lrw.c - 1.119
        - Fix parallel direct and buffered I/O on a file, do not allow the page
          invalidate which comes out of a direct write to happen at the same
time
          as a buffered read.