Re: ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to the -mjc 2.4.17 branch (fwd)

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to the -mjc 2.4.17 branch (fwd)
From: Shawn Starr <spstarr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:44:06 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, i have my 2.4.18-pre1-mjc3p1-xfs branch which contans a whole bunch
of other patches (preempting + ide + riel's rmap patch and others). I
basically have to manually edit the files to make sure I dont break
anything ;)

But dont have a complete list of all the TAKEs and how many files got
modified (unless i captured a cvs update | tee file).

Shawn.