ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to 2.4 Kernel branch -sfx

To: xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to 2.4 Kernel branch -sfx
From: Shawn Starr <spstarr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jan 2002 09:53:05 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
We've formed a new branch separate of -mjc for ovious reasons namely, we
want to check how each patch might affect XFS and such and we're going
in a different direction but maintaining 2.4.XX-pre# patches and keeping
up to pace with the vanilla kernel series as well as XFS's cvs tree.

More details coming, we've just setup a cvs server for our branch.

Shawn.