This fixes a bug in cumulative restore "xfsrestore -r"
(found by xfstests/065),
were deleted between incremental dumps,
it would fail to delete dirA because it
wouldn't have yet deleted fileB - due to the way
the code was written.
It now ensures that fileB will be deleted first.
The bug just meant that the directory would not
be deleted until the next cumulative restore.
Date: Wed Jan 16 00:12:04 PST 2002
desc: cumulative restore fix for pv#844219
The following file(s) were checked into:
cmd/xfstests/065 - 1.1
- Do more testing on cumulative restores.
It found bug pv#844219.
cmd/xfstests/065.out - 1.1
- Output of cumulative restores and diffs of file listings
cmd/xfsdump/VERSION - 1.27
- bump for cumulative restore fix
cmd/xfsdump/doc/CHANGES - 1.31
- cumulative restore fix for deletion of dir/file
cmd/xfsdump/restore/tree.c - 1.12
- Add explanatory comments for tree postprocessing functions.
Fix noref_elim_recurse() to remove non-dirs which are
really deleted and not just renamed. See pv#844219.
cmd/xfstests/common.dump - 1.28
- Small change to ensure that our cwd is not in the fs
that we are unmounting.
cmd/xfstests/group - 1.18
- Add 065.
cmd/xfsdump/doc/xfsdump.html - 1.2
- Add notes about the steps in dirent tree postprocessing
for cumulative restores.