Re: TAKE - remove use of -funsigned-char from xfs

To: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TAKE - remove use of -funsigned-char from xfs
From: Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:19:56 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Keith Owens wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:50:36 -0600, Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This makes xfs and spinlock debugging in the same kernel possible.
linux/fs/xfs/Makefile - 1.133
linux/fs/xfs/linux/Makefile - 1.47
        - Remove the explicit setting of -funsigned-char from the makefile

fs/xfs_dmapi/Makefile still uses -funsigned-char.  Deliberate?  Also all
the fs/xfs*/Makefile.in files need to be changed to keep them in sync.

Woops, no, I was building dmapi, but I did not spot that one. I will take a
look at removing it too, although it looks like the whole header
file cleanup job still needs to happen in the dmapi code.

Steve