Re: TAKE - remove use of -funsigned-char from xfs

To: Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TAKE - remove use of -funsigned-char from xfs
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:32:20 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Keith, I'd like your input on this, since you're the guru.  :)

I took care of your(?) comment in the makefiles:

# This needs -I. because everything does #include <xfs.h> instead of "xfs.h".
# The code is wrong, local files should be included using "xfs.h", not <xfs.h>
# but I am not going to change every file at the moment.

and changed all the xfs #includes to local includes, but for some of the
files in fs/xfs/linux, we need to include files from fs/xfs.  It looks a bit
ugly to do:

#include "../xfs.h"

Is there a better way?

-Eric