Re: Ks.cfg and XFS

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ks.cfg and XFS
From: Tony Vickers <tvickers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:19:11 -0800
Cc: Tony Vickers <tvickers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I had to reinstall the build system. So I used SGI's XFS installer along with RH 7.2's disc #1,#2. So Yes I do have the full XFS stuff. As far as coping the XFS CD-ROM files last how can you make sure this happens? I looked at the Rev number on the XFS files and they are newer. So if I were to assume that the system is smart to use the latest file would I be right? Is it also possible that I got by chance a ISO file when I downloaded it from SGI?

This is off topic, but, is there a doc on how to make the same type of BOOT CD that SGI uses?

-Tony