Re: Problems with yesterday CVS and international characters

To: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems with yesterday CVS and international characters
From: "Ralf G. R. Bergs" <rabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:02:17 +0100
Cc: "luca@xxxxxxxxxxx" <luca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leandro Lucarella" <leandro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:20:19 -0300 (ART), Leandro Lucarella wrote:

[...]
>  ls: adi¢s nonino.mp3: No existe el fichero o el directorio (*)
>
>(*) means "File or directory does not exists"

This looks like a problem we were having with one of our RAIDs -- but it turned
out that the RAID (a hardware RAID) had a problem, so we returned it for
exchange. Are you sure that your hardware is ok?!

--
Verkaufe Original-BMW-Raeder:                    L I N U X       .~.
http://adsl-bergs.rz.rwth-aachen.de/~rabe       The  Choice      /V\