Re: Mounting an xfs partition twice?

To: Jim Buzbee <James.Buzbee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mounting an xfs partition twice?
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Feb 2002 10:15:18 -0600
Cc: XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 10:03, Jim Buzbee wrote:

> In the corrupted directory, I see several files listed twice, and a
> simple "ls -l" gives me several  "No such file or directory" errors on
> other files that were previously in the directory.

Oh, and for this problem... what flavor of kernel/xfs are you running?
xfs_repair -n on the filesystem in question might tell us some
interesting things as well, but it will be hard to know how the
filesystem got into this state.  What sorts of interesting things are
you doing with it?  :)

-Eric

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.