Re: Intermezzo and XFS

To: Vincent Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Intermezzo and XFS
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:05:40 +1100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 04:20:40PM +0100, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I remember that Intermezzo was incompatible with XFS. However, since
> Intermezzo is in the mainstream kernel since 2.4.15, is it now
> compatible with XFS ? Or will it be soon ?

Aside from the issues others have discussed, Intermezzo needs
updating for the new EA/ACL interfaces in several places ...
this code will no longer work for either the ext2/ext3 EA/ACL
patches or XFS.  I'm sure the Intermezzo folks have this on
their ToDo list already though (now that there are "official"
interfaces for these things).

fs/intermezzo$ egrep -li 'posix_acl|ext_attr' *c
dir.c
ext_attr.c
file.c
journal.c