Re: [Announce] XFS 1.1 Prerelease 2 available for testing

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Announce] XFS 1.1 Prerelease 2 available for testing
From: Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Mar 2002 17:44:27 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 11:15, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> At long last, a prerelease of the upcoming XFS 1.1 release is available
> ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/testing/xfs-1.1

Is this the version that's gonna be used for the next version of the
installer? (based on Red Hat 7.3 or 8.0 or whatever)

--
Florin Andrei

"Sorry judge, we would like to publish the file formats, but the data is
not stored in files. It is stored in a database that is an indivisible
part of the operating system." - a potential future Microsoft excuse