Re: [Announce] XFS 1.1 Prerelease 2 available for testing

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Announce] XFS 1.1 Prerelease 2 available for testing
From: Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 06:10:19 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 05:32, Florin Andrei wrote:

> Naah. The right question is: "how can we convince Linus to include XFS
> in the mainstream kernel?"

Obviously, XFS is missing someone as good as Hans Reiser at doing
advertising. ;-)
If you divide ${popularity} / ${technical merits}, XFS gets an
abnormally low result.

--
Florin Andrei

"Sorry judge, we would like to publish the file formats, but the data is
not stored in files. It is stored in a database that is an indivisible
part of the operating system." - a potential future Microsoft excuse