Re: Problems with 2.4.19-pre9 & XFS/DMAPI kernel config logic problem

To: Dean Roehrich <roehrich@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems with 2.4.19-pre9 & XFS/DMAPI kernel config logic problem
From: Derek J Witt <cappicard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:36:09 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dean, I am able to build dmapi directly into the kernel, but it doesn't
build as a module. Just my 2 cents. :-)

**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           *
*   Home Page: http://www.flinthills.com/~djw/                 *
*** "...and on the eighth day, God met Bill Gates." - Unknown **