Re: ACLs changing for no apparent reason. (Samba 2.2.4, XFS on 2.4.17).

To: "Ken D'Ambrosio" <kend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ACLs changing for no apparent reason. (Samba 2.2.4, XFS on 2.4.17).
From: Ian Cumming <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:17:28 +1000
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ken,

would you able to to give a small example of what occurs to the
permissions of a file when your user writes to it? (ie: ls -l, and
getfacl output on the filename). Also could you include the unix
permissions and ACL for the parent directory?

cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Cumming, ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972