problem with XFS SB magic number

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with XFS SB magic number
From: Ales Komarek <aleaz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 02:51:10 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
To whom it may concern,
well I have 2 disks on my machine - one for MS Windows - primary slave and other for Linux - primary master (3 partitions; one ext2; 2nd swap and third XFS for data) I have installed XOSL (boot manager) on Windows HDD and after that during booting pure linux XFS SB magic number error occured; I have already uninstalled XOSL, but it did not helped at all; the should be no physical errors on disk, but when I tried xfs_repair; it found secondary Super block but it was corrupted and the program ended with an I/O error;

Please is there any way how to correct this?

Yours sincirely Ales Komarek