Re: Red-Hat 7.3 SGI XFS bootable disk ??

To: Grant Fraser <grantf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Red-Hat 7.3 SGI XFS bootable disk ??
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:32:06 +0200
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 21:48 6-8-2002 +1000, Grant Fraser wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks again, found the 7.3 SGI_XFS CD iso. But excuse my ignorance here but what is the .xdelta file for?? Its there with the iso file if I need it.

Just after this ISO was released redhat spun a few new version which made the incompatible. If the installer complains that the CD's are not the correct ones then you need to apply the .xdelta file.

There are windows instructions which you can find in the mailinglist.

Cheers

--
Seth