Re: 2.4.18-7

To: Chris Tooley <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.4.18-7
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 12:41:37 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Chris -

Erm, I'm not sure that person ("the Red Hat patch-keeper") exists.  :)

Knut Bjuland has a set of patches for 2.4.18-5, which I have not had any
time to review, although I'm contemplating putting them on the ftp site
as-is.  I simply don't have the time to keep up with Red Hat these days.

-Eric

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.         651-683-3102