Re: Hacking XFS (was Re: reserve space for root?)

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Rich <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hacking XFS (was Re: reserve space for root?)
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:37:55 +0200
Cc: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 21:10 23-8-2002 +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

>I think XFS would really need someone to maintain the website.  It's
>horribly out of date, and misses some important links.  For example
>it would be nice to have a link to my XFS merge status or even a htmlized
>version.  I don't know whether externals are allowed to work on oss.sgi.com,
>though..

I just added a link to your changelog 4 days ago or so ;)

Way ahead of you. Although Eric allows me to update the site I rarely do
so. The problem is the amount of spare time I have beside my work and
personal life.

If someone has enough time to maintain a changelog I would be happy to put
it on the site.
At least something to track what was fixed when.

Cheers

--
Seth