Re: Kernel Opps/panic with 2.4.19

To: Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kernel Opps/panic with 2.4.19
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Sep 2002 17:25:01 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@xxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I seemed to have found that after running xfs_repair -L on a fs I knew I
could lose the log for, I can now mount the volume properly.

Is it because the -RC5-aa1 patch has old XFS code that this is
happening? Should I upgrade my mount to support newer XFS code, and
thusly, log replays?

Please advise. This appears to be the only thing causing any problems on
this system at this point. TIA!