Re: Kernel Opps/panic with 2.4.19

To: Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kernel Opps/panic with 2.4.19
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Sep 2002 21:02:27 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@xxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I used the 2.4.19 xfs patch set with a stock 2.4.19 kernel, and get the
same output as far as the oops is concerned. I can xfs_repair -L on the
volumes and then mount them, but I'm not sure why I can't replay the
journal at all, and then mount segfaults.

Any ideas on what I can do, besides just xfs_repair -L, would be greatly
appreciated. TIA