Re: Suggestions for kernel/XFS version?

To: Theo Van Dinter <felicity@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Suggestions for kernel/XFS version?
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Oct 2002 10:58:24 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Just a simple answer, those 'snapshots' that you see are probably a lot
more stable than 1.1 or 1.0 were. Most of what has gone into xfs since
1.1 has been bug fixes and code cleanup. In general I run the cvs tree,
plus other changes I am working on on my workstation. Unless I messed
up somewhere in those extra changes, I have zero problems. We run
nightly regression tests internally, and it is only rarely that
they show anything up.

Steve