SSI Clusters & XFS?

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SSI Clusters & XFS?
From: Jameel Akari <jakari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:18:40 -0500 (EST)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone used the Single Systems Image (SSI) for Linux code with XFS in
the same kernel?

http://ssic-linux.sourceforge.net/install.shtml

These assume a 2.4.18 kernel.. I don't see why you couldn't apply the XFS
patches to it as well (or apply the SSI patches to a XFS CVS checkout).
Seems to me that using XFS for the shared cluster filesystem would be a
Good Thing..

The Sourceforge mailing list search doesn't seem to return anything about
XFS.. then again it is running suspiciously slow, so I don't know.

The SGI Altix 3000 announcement made me think more about clustering...
mainly because I can't afford anything like an Altix with a "proper"
single image. ;)

#!/jameel/akari
sleep 4800;
make clean && make breakfast