can't seek in filesystem at bb 8207728640

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: can't seek in filesystem at bb 8207728640
From: Jan Derfinak <ja@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:46:44 +0100 (CET)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all.

# xfs_db -r /dev/hda8
xfs_db: freesp
can't seek in filesystem at bb 8207728640
can't read btree block 0/1025966080
can't seek in filesystem at bb 29141501952
can't read btree block 0/3642687744
   from      to extents  blocks    pct
      1       1      55      55   0.02
      2       3     141     338   0.10
      4       7     166     947   0.27
      8      15     477    5803   1.67
     16      31      50    1148   0.33
     32      63      20     929   0.27
     64     127      25    2439   0.70
    128     255      11    1691   0.49
    256     511       1     423   0.12
    512    1023       1     664   0.19
   4096    8191       3   19129   5.49
   8192   16383       3   36191  10.39
  16384   32767       1   32228   9.25
  32768   65535       3  148128  42.53
  65536  131071       1   98208  28.19
xfs_db:

I found this message on one of my xfs partions. Please can anybody explain
me that? How dangerous is that for my data? The FS seems to work normaly, I
can write to disk, delete and read (I tried to read all data on partition.).
After founding this messages I checked all my computers with xfs filesystem
but messages appears only on this one partition. I'm using always the latest
CVS snap-patch but I don't know if bug happend with last one or previous one
(I don't use xfs_db regularly). If you need any additional information,
please let me know.

Kernel is vanilla 2.4.20 with
SGI XFS Snap-Patch-2003-01-26 with ACLs, quota, no debug enabled
Partition is mounted without quota.

xfs_db is from xfsprogs-2.3.6

Thanks.

                                Jan Derfinak