LBA to File?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LBA to File?
From: "Buzbee, James" <James.Buzbee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:37:43 -0700
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

We've been running an IDE analyzer on our system in order to better understand the pattern of disk usage for our application. We're seeing what appears to be a high number of writes to a particular area of the drive, and we're having trouble determining what is being accessed. The analyzer gives us output in terms of LBA accesses. Is there an easy way to translate an LBA address into a particular file or perhaps an internal XFS data structure?

Thanks,
Jim Buzbee