Re: XFS in 2.5.64-bk3, compile problem

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS in 2.5.64-bk3, compile problem
From: Wessel Dankers <wsl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:23:55 +0100
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 2003-03-09 16:55:10+0100, Stefan Smietanowski wrote:
> I'm sorry, I missed the sign around your neck saying "Troll".
>
> You could put that in your sig for instance so that it's readily apparent.

Funny, I don't see a useful reply to his question from you on the list.
Perhaps it got lost somewhere? Pardon me for being harsh towards Red Hat
for shipping a broken compiler, but if you have such a problem with the
tone of my reply, may I kindly suggest that you answer such questions about
the infamous gcc 2.96 "release" yourself next time?

If you feel a need for additional argumentation, please follow up in
private; discussions like this are a waste of mailing list bandwidth.

Thanks,

--
Wessel Dankers <wsl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>