RE: XFS in 2.5.64-bk3, compile problem

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: XFS in 2.5.64-bk3, compile problem
From: "l.a walsh" <xfs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:07:06 -0800
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
...*scribble* *scribble* *scribble*...note to self.  "Troll" = someone
who provides helpful answers to repeated questions.  *scribble* *scribble* more
*scribbling* Stephan smomethingski (I know, it's probably the equivalent of
Smith in Polish) has short fuse, probably won't like scribblings....:-/  sigh
nobody has a sense of humor anymore, least of all, me!....:-|