patches on Redhat (errata) kernel source

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: patches on Redhat (errata) kernel source
From: Jameel Akari <jakari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:51:14 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
What I'd ideally like to do is take the Redhat 2.4.18-27.7 errata kernel
source and apply the 1.2 XFS patches to it (xfs-2.4.18-all-i386.bz2).

Now, as could be expected, you get a lot of patch rejects.  I'd rather not
do it manually.

I can't really use the 2.4.28-XFS-1.2 RPMs since they are built for Redhat
8.0, and we're standardized on 7.3 for now.

Is there a contrib patchset kept up to date with the Redhat source tree,
or will I just have to start with the vanilla source and patch from there?

Thanks,

--
#!/jameel/akari
sleep 4800;